18 December 2007

I suppose introductions are in order

I can only assume Snowden has told his Michigan buddies about this blog, and that anyone reading this knows nothing about me. I run a little blog of my own over at The House of Vaughan. Snowden and I went to high school together (before he bailed to go to Cheyenne Mountain), and we've been friends ever since. If you want to get an idea of what you can expect from me on this site (at least in terms of my brand of humor), I'd recommend checking out my other blog.

You should know that I'm essentially intolerant of everyone who is not me, and that I find dead baby jokes funny. As an aspiring comedy writer, I've been practicing and trying new things for a couple years now, as you can see by reading some of the awful stuff I wrote when I first started my other blog. I've grown a lot since then, thanks primarily to my crippling heroin addiction and a head injury I suffered in a fistfight with a Catholic when I told him he could "transubstantiate my ass."

I'm a columnist for the school paper at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, but I'm somewhat limited in what I'm allowed to print there because of all that "ethics" and "political correctness" nonsense, but thankfully, the Internet isn't bound by such restrictions yet. I look forward to you getting to know me.

No comments: